Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Tuesday 25 August 2015

NBA Free Agency: Stephen Curry Talks About Future With Warriors



NBA free agency is the time of the year when fans are on the edge of their seats, fearing of the possibility that their favorite players will leave. Each year, elite NBA players enter the market and the chances of them leaving are getting bigger and bigger.

For the Golden State Warriors and Stephen Curry fans, there is nothing to be worried about. Unlike other players, the 2014-2015 NBA MVP is not even thinking about his future yet. He said is living by the moment instead of thinking what his next move should be.

As I am thinking right now, free agency isn’t really appealing to me because I love where I’m at, love the organization I’m playing for, and the Bay Area is home for me and my family,” said Curry as per report by Sporting News' Jimmy Spencer.

The Golden State Warriors star point guard also said that he wants to continue the success he and his team right now.

It helps being world champs and you want to continue to build the momentum that we’ve established, and I hope to have a huge part of that in the long term,” he said.
 
But I think the best approach for me is to try and stay as ‘in the moment’ as possible. “Everybody in this league is going to have many decisions to make, and you’ll be in a lot of different situations throughout your career, so in order to enjoy the ride, you kind of have to not get too ahead of yourself and just stay in the moment.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: NBA Free Agency: Stephen Curry Talks About Future With Warriors Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews