Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Monday 31 August 2015

Pro Female Boxer Wants To Help Ronda Rousey Beat Mayweather



Floyd Mayweather Jr and Ronda Rousey have been exchanging tirades in the past months and although it is impossible for them to meet in a combat ring, some athletes and fans are already choosing sides. They are picking undefeated MMA fighter Rousey over undefeated welterweight boxer Floyd.




Rousey is confident she can beat Pretty Boy but one female boxer is willing to aide her if ever the fight goes down. Maureen Shea, a professional female boxer who hasn't been beaten since 2009, said she would want to help Rousey take down a 'woman beater' like Floyd.

"Shoot, I'd help her," she laughed. "I've got your back, girl. Hey listen -- I'll set it up, I start it off, you can finish it off. I'm all about it."

Shea also gave her take on arguments that Floyd's boxing will overpower Rousey's mixed martial arts skills. She warns people to never underestimate the MMA champ's boxing skills.

"If you're asking about Ronda's boxing abilities, I think given the type of athlete she is, if she gives a significant amount of time training as a boxer, I think she'd be an amazing boxer," Shea said.


"But not right now. She is going to have to train for a period of time. You don't just walk into my sport and say that I'm going to do what you're going to do ... [But], her athleticism, her desire to win, I respect every ounce of it. And you know, if she gives it the time, and just trains straight-up boxing, I think she would do really well."



  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Pro Female Boxer Wants To Help Ronda Rousey Beat Mayweather Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews