Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Tuesday 4 August 2015

Kevin de Bruyne won't force Wolfsburg exit

Kevin de Bruyne has made it clear that he will not force Wolfsburg to sell him before the end of the transfer window.

The 24-year-old moved to the Bundesliga side last January after a short-lived spell at Chelsea, has been linked with a move to Manchester City.
"As a player I have never created problems and I'm not going to start now. A lot of respect should come from all sides. That's always the best solution" the Belgian said.

"Of course you can't ignore it. Everyone knows the teams. They all play for the title. That is not nothing. But at this moment I have not heard that there is a bid for me.

"If an offer does come, I will hear about it and how much it is, but I have not heard anything. I would not go to England just to prove that I can play there. I do not have to go to England."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Kevin de Bruyne won't force Wolfsburg exit Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews