Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Thursday 27 August 2015

Floyd Mayweather Jr – Ronda Rousey Barbs Trade Is Getting More Serious

Photo: Getty Images via The Telegraph


Floyd Mayweather Jr and Ronda Rousey are from different fields of sport. However, they are getting under each other's skins.

Rousey responded to Floyd's jab concerning how much they earn. Now, the unbeaten Women's UFC champ hit back. She even insulted Pretty Boy's reading skills.

"[Floyd] said, 'You make $300 million a night, then you can give me a call,'" she told TMZ. "I actually did the math and, given the numbers of my last fight, I'm actually the highest-paid UFC fighter, and I'm a woman. I think I actually make two to three times more than he does per second…so when he learns to read and write, he can text me."

The undefeated American boxer probably has had enough. Not too long after Rousey's jab on his education and reading skills. He said Ronda will never be at his status and is just hungry for publicity.
 
"Big bank take little bank," he said in the statement he sent to TMZ Sports. "Let's play and see how much money you got. Last time I checked, I was No. 1 on Forbes. She will never be at my status. Keep trying to get publicity."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Floyd Mayweather Jr – Ronda Rousey Barbs Trade Is Getting More Serious Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews