Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Wednesday 5 August 2015

Bradl excited by his Aprilia's debut

Stefan Bradl has expressed his excitement about his upcoming Aprilia Racing debut at Indianapolis as the German rider prepares to embark on a 'new great adventure'. 



Bradl joins the team for the remainder of the season alongside Alvaro Bautista to ride the factory Aprilia RS-GP.

Bradl, who has taken over as a full-time replacement for Marco Melandri, who departed from the Gresini Racing-run outfit after eight races of the 2015 season following a run of poor performances.

“I can't wait to get to Indianapolis and start this new, great adventure. It obviously won't be easy at the beginning,” said Bradl.

Asian Handicap Betting


“I'll need to get used to a new team and a new bike, so my main goal in this first Grand Prix is to begin getting to know my mechanics and familiarising myself with the way the bike performs.

“As for my injured right wrist, the situation is good: I am very pleased because my hand is no longer giving me problems and lately I have been able to do the same training programme that I did before my injury,” he added.

“During the summer break the healing process went well and on Monday the doctors gave me the all-clear to race at Indy.

“Recently I have also been motocross training to check my sensations on a bike. I still don't know how I'll feel astride a MotoGP bike, but I think that by the time I arrive at Indianapolis I'll already be close to 100 per-cent fitness.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Bradl excited by his Aprilia's debut Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews