Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Thursday 6 August 2015

Angel di Maria Has Grudges Against Manchester United? New PSG Recruit Explains

Paris Saint Germain Social Media

So Angel di Maria's career with Manchester United did not turn out like what was expected by 100% of the football world. The Argentinian midfielder fell out of favour in coach Louis van Gaal's squad and now, he is back to start with a new team. Paris Saint Germain has bought the services of the Champions League winner and now all he wants is get back his form.

The days leading to up to his transfer to Paris was not that great. In fact, there were some controversies saying he wanted out of Old Trafford as soon as possible. That is not the case, Di Maria said. Instead, it is completely the opposite. It just be one year but the 27-year old midfielder insists one year with Manchester United has already thought him a lot.

"I'm a long way from wanting to forget what happened in England," he said as per report by ESPN. "It helped me make a step up and to join PSG. I think that without that step, PSG wouldn't have thought of me.”

"I learned a lot in England. I discovered a great country and I learned to work in a different way. For me as a footballer, it was important. I think I also made a step forward physically. It was a good experience and I am far from wanting to forget it."

Angel di Maria made 27 appearances for Manchester United and scored only three goals.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Angel di Maria Has Grudges Against Manchester United? New PSG Recruit Explains Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews