Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Wednesday 29 July 2015

Xavi Hernandez on Pep and Casillas

Xavi Hernandez has claimed that one day Pep Guardiola will return to Barcelona ‘when the time is right’ and Iker Casillas ‘deserved better’ as he left Real Madrid.


“Casillas is my friend and one of the giants of the game. I’m disappointed with how he left Madrid. He deserves much better,” Xavi said.

Meanwhile the veteran also believes that Guardiola will reunited with the Ctalans.

“I enjoyed a successful period at Barca with Pep and I know he will choose the right time to return,” he said.

“It was a dream to play for Barcelona and I fulfilled it. I won everything I wanted to win and I’m proud of what I gave the team and the fans who stood by me for so long.

“Barca is bigger than any player. A player leaves and a better one comes. That’s the secret of its success.

“Football is my life and I won’t leave it. I might become a Coach or a sporting director. I’ll decide after retirement.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Xavi Hernandez on Pep and Casillas Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews