Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Wednesday 29 July 2015

CONFIRMED: AS Roma sign Wojciech Szczesny

Roma have signed Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny on a one-year loan.



“AS Roma are delighted to confirm the signing of Polish international goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny from Arsenal on loan,” the Giallorossi announced in a statement.

“The 25-year-old put pen to paper on an initial one-year loan contract with the Giallorossi on Wednesday after successfully completing a medical in Rome on Monday.

“Szczesny is regarded as one of the best young goalkeepers in the world and made 29 appearances for the London club during the 2014-15 season.”

Szczesny also offered his opinion on the transfer, saying he has joined the Lupi to win trophies.

“I’ve come here to win games and trophies with Roma and I believe that the team is strong enough to do so.

“I think there’s great potential. I know the faces of the players and I know their names, so hopefully I will settle in very quickly.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: CONFIRMED: AS Roma sign Wojciech Szczesny Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews