Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Friday 31 July 2015

Pirlo backs Liverpool's Mario Balotelli

Andrea Pirlo has backed Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli can still become ‘one of the top forwards in Europe’.


The forward endured a difficult first season at Liverpool last term, scoring just once in the Premier League.

“I’ll tell you that Mario is one of the nicest guys you will meet,” the former Juventus midfielder told Shortlist.

“I used to walk into training with Italy and even before he said something I could just look at his face and I would start laughing.

“There are never boring moments when Mario is around. He made mistakes when he was younger, he knows this, but I hope next season goes well for him, because I still believe he has all the attributes to be one of the top forwards in Europe.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Pirlo backs Liverpool's Mario Balotelli Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews