Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Friday 31 July 2015

Iker Casillas reveals why he joined Porto


“I joined Porto, mainly for the trust and understanding I have with Julen Lopetegui,” he said.

“I had some offers, which didn’t entice me, plus I wanted to leave Spain.

“Signing for Porto was a way to let go of my past with Real Madrid in Spain and devote myself to a club outside my country but still be relatively close.

“[Porto] are also big name and prestigious, so they attracted me [for those reasons].

“Here, I can continue with an important team and develop my game further.

“We’ll work [to end our trophy drought] by trying to win trophies in both Portugal and Europe.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Iker Casillas reveals why he joined Porto Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews