Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Wednesday 19 August 2015

Zayn Malik and Calvin Harris Are in a Twitter Fight Over Taylor Swift

And here it goes another bad blood but this time it's Calvin Harris and Zayn Malik 

 The row began with Malik retweeting a post from another user entirely (a retweet he has since deleted), which contrasted two quotes from Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.

The subject as all about TS pulling her music from Spotify, the latter saying: “I’ve made my money. If no one buys my album, cool. It’s fine. I’ve got a house, and I’ve got dogs that I love. I don’t need anything else.”



And this prompted Harris to respond angrily, tweeting to Malik and the original poster his disgust.

 
To add insult to injury, Zayn Malik's former bandmate and former friend Louis Tomlinson, 'favourited' a tweet Harris sent in reply to Malik's slight against Taylor Swift.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Zayn Malik and Calvin Harris Are in a Twitter Fight Over Taylor Swift Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews