Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Saturday 15 August 2015

Rossi crashes for the first time in 2015

Rossi slips on Pedrosa oil
Current world leader Valentino Rossi experienced his first fall of the year at a Grand Prix weekend during the FP2 in Brno.

During the practice, the Movistar Yamaha rider was behind Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa. Within the opening ten minutes, Pedrosa had a difficulty with his front fork, which made Rossi crash due to the liquid on the track.

"Unfortunately Pedrosa had a problem with his bike and it lost some oil and I crashed," confirmed Rossi.

"I feel some smoke from the bike of Dani already from the corner before. But I think it was just a feeling, because usually, don't happen. And also, just me I crashed, because maybe he doesn't lose a lot of oil, but enough to make me slide, but the important thing is that I am OK. 

"I hear in the last weeks that Dani will try to give to me some problems, but I hope not in this way!" the six-time world champion joked.

Fortunately, the Italian escaped injury and returned with a second bike on the track. Rossi secured an overall sixth spot on combined free practices which is a half a second disadvantage from his teammate Jorge Lorenzo, who is also only a few points behind him on the rankings.

Asian Handicap Betting

"At the end of the afternoon it went a bit better and I went into fourth position, but I have to recover a disadvantage, especially the one to Jorge, who seems to have the best pace."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Rossi crashes for the first time in 2015 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews