Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Wednesday 19 August 2015

Ronda Rousey Is 'Super Athlete In Weak Division' Says Brock Lesnar


More and more athletes are getting smitten by Ronda Rousey. Add Brock Lesnar on that list. The MMA fighter and WWE star said the undefeated Women's UFC fighter is a beast. However, it seems he used the wrong words to express his admiration.

"I think she's a super athlete in a weak division," Lesnar said Tuesday on ESPN. "I really do. I think she is a man amongst women in the women's division, and I take my hat off to her. She's doing an excellent job at what she's doing.

"I don't know how she's juggling everything -- movies and this, that and the other thing, going to Brazil and kicking butt over there and doing all the stuff she's doing. My hat's off to you, Ronda."

Just recently, Ronda Rousey won against Bethe Correia in an intense, trash talk-filled match. Rousey knocked out her Brazilian counterpart in just 34 seconds.

Rousey made brief appearances in the world of professional wrestling. She showed up in the WWE ring last March in a tag team match with her “Furious 7” co-star and WWE legend Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

Although Lesnar said “weak division” he insisted that does not mean she is taking away anything from what Rousey can do.

"I'm not taking any talent away from her at all," he said. "But I think she's a super beast, a super freak in the women's division."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Ronda Rousey Is 'Super Athlete In Weak Division' Says Brock Lesnar Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews