Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Thursday 13 August 2015

Jose Enrique Thinks He, Fabio Borini, And Mario Balotelli Is Being Alienated By Coach Brendan Rodgers



Jose Enrique has only made 72 appearances for Liverpool ever since moving to Anfield in 2011. Large part of it is because of injuries he contracted over the past years. Now that he feels healthier, he thinks he can get back to the first team. However, there is one hindrance. He thinks his coach Brendan Rodgers is deliberately leaving out of the main squad.

Despite that belief, Jose Enrique still want to stay with Liverpool. He knows his situation is tough and will bank on team's lack of experience in the back position  to excel.

“I’m in a difficult position,” Enrique said. “The club have alienated Balotelli, Borini and me. I have a year left on my contract and I imagine the club will want to sell, but I still want to stay and fight as I always have. I will not give up. I know from experience that football changes from day to night.”

“I feel fine after two years with knee discomfort,” he said. “Plus in the squad here we only have one pure left-back [Alberto Moreno] and I know that if I stay I’ll play. I want to prove that some are wrong.”
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Jose Enrique Thinks He, Fabio Borini, And Mario Balotelli Is Being Alienated By Coach Brendan Rodgers Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews