Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Tuesday 2 June 2015

Lady Gaga confirms that she's not pregnant


Lady Gaga has rubbished reports that she’s pregnant, by insisting her changing shape is simply down to her age.

Gaga, told fans at a Los Angeles gig that she and her fiancee Taylor Kinney are not expecting a child.

As she performed alongside crooner Tony Bennett at the Hollywood Bowl venue, she told the crowed that the veteran star had taught her to embrace her body.

“I’m getting a little older and many people think I’m pregnant but I tell them ‘I’m just almost f***ing 30’

“Tony’s taught me (that) you can live your life and feel the same every single day forever ... Me on the other hand, I’m having a more difficult time with things. (I’ve got a) little more (weight) here and there.”

Gaga and actor Kinney got engaged on Valentine’s Day this year.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Lady Gaga confirms that she's not pregnant Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews