Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Tuesday 23 June 2015

Caroline Wozniacki targets Wimbledon Quarter-finals

Caroline Wozniacki has admitted her interest to reach the quarter-finals at Wimbledon this year.



The Dane has reached two Grand Slam finals during her career but has never made it to the last eight at the All England Club, having been knocked out at the fourth round stage on four separate occasions.

"It would mean a lot to me if I could reach a first Wimbledon quarter-final, and then hopefully go further into the tournament," the world number five told ESPN.

"I've played well on the grass before so there's no reason why I shouldn't do well there. I'm going to have another try this summer."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Caroline Wozniacki targets Wimbledon Quarter-finals Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews