Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Thursday 6 August 2015

Santi Cazorla excited by Arsenal future

Santi Cazorla reveals his excitement about his future with Arsenal ahead of the new Premier League season.

Despite of the rumours that linking him with a return to Spain, Cazorla ended the speculation surrounding his future by signing a new deal with the Gunners.

The 30-year-old has won two FA Cups during his time in North London, and he is certain that he is in the best place to achieve more success as Arsene Wenger's side look to close the gap on Premier League champions Chelsea.
Asian Handicap Betting

"I'm very happy to sign a new contract with the club," he told the club's website. "I think this is the best moment in my career and the best club for me, and for the future. I'm very happy and I want to try to help the team get more trophies.

"Here I have everything. I have confidence, I have a good team full of good players and I think this is the best option for me. It's an easy decision to continue to play for Arsenal.

"Every year we have a better team and we sign some good players every summer, like Mesut [Ozil], like Alexis [Sanchez], like Petr Cech now, and this is important for me and the club. Of course we want to improve every year."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Santi Cazorla excited by Arsenal future Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews