Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Thursday 6 August 2015

Marc Marquez had begun to doubt his riding style in MotoGP

Marc Marquez admits that he had to begun to lose confidence in his riding style, following his struggles during the early part of the 2015 MotoGP season.



The 2014 champion sits fourth in the riders' standings, 65 points behind championship leader Valentino Rossi, after his win at the Sachenring last month ended a barren run of six races without victory.

"The first half of the season has been hard, from the first race I've been fast but I didn't really feel the bike," Marquez said.

"At one point I thought maybe it is my riding style that has changed.

"But now after Assen and Germany I don't have this doubt.

"I know that I need to believe in myself and Honda, because we are getting stronger with every step.

"I didn't have that confidence, but I've got that feeling back now, I'm enjoying myself on the bike again."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Marc Marquez had begun to doubt his riding style in MotoGP Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews