Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Saturday 1 August 2015

Lewandowski: fans are still yet to 'see the best of him'

Robert Lewandowski has pledged his future to Bayern Munich, by claiming that his fans are still yet to 'see the best of him'.
The news will be blow to Arsene Wenger, who is being linked with the Polish striker, depending on Karim Benzema's future next season.

According to reports, Arsenal are willing to pay £35m for the forward but Lewandowski is staying put for another season in Germany.

"I don't believe the fans have already seen the best of me. I can, and will, be even better this season, I'm certain of that," the 26-year-old told the club's official website.

"It's not always easy of course as there are so many factors involved. It's vital we play well as a team. That's the most important thing.

"It would be useless to me personally if I was to finish top scorer but we only come second in the Bundesliga and go out of the Champions League in the last sixteen."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Lewandowski: fans are still yet to 'see the best of him' Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews