Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Friday 28 August 2015

Kobe Bryant address Shaquille O'Neal feud

 
Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant makes an appearance on Shaquille O'Neal's podcast, and the former teammates discussed their feud during their playing days together.
 
Bryant and O'Neal were teammates on the Lakers between 1996 and 2004, and won three titles (2000, 2001 and 2002) they also reached the NBA Finals in 2004.
 
"Here is the thing, though. When you say it at the time, you actually mean it, and then when you get older you have more perspective, and you are like holy shit. I was an idiot when I was a kid," Bryant said in the podcast.
 
"I guarantee I don't remember a lot of stuff that they said, because I changed my thought process of, you know what, we won three out of four, what the hell are you all talking about? This is not really even a story," O'Neal added.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Kobe Bryant address Shaquille O'Neal feud Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews