Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Thursday 6 August 2015

Andy Murray exits Washington Open

Andy Murray admits that he feels exhausted following his surprise defeat to Teymuraz Gabashvili in the Washington Open.

The world number three, who received a bye into the second round, suffered a 6-4 4-6 7-6(4) loss against his unseeded opponent.

"I was exhausted at the end because my body was really tired," the Scot said.

"But It wasn't like I was blown off the court in a match that I had no chance of winning.

"It was the first hard-court match for four-and-a-half months with only four or five days of preparation, so I was happy with how I moved and did certain things on court."

Murray will now play Masters events in Montreal and Cincinnati over the next fortnight ahead of the season's final Grand Slam.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Andy Murray exits Washington Open Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews