Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Monday 3 August 2015

Amir Khan will beat Kell Brook - Porter

Amir Khan will beat Kell Brook if the two Brits agree to meet next year, according to Shawn Porter.

Brook clinched his IBF welterweight title by beating Porter last year, and the unbeaten 29-year-old has repeatedly hints his intention to meet Khan, who was hoping to land a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Porter believes that he would be open to meeting the winner of a potential bout and he believes that Khan holds the edge over his British rival.

"It doesn't matter who it is, I'll always go with them over Kell Brook. Normally I put my biased opinion aside but with him, I'm not. I think Khan beats him," the 27-year-old said.

"It'd be a good fight. If I was guaranteed the winner I'd go over there, show my face at ringside and be ready to take care of the winner."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Amir Khan will beat Kell Brook - Porter Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews