Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Friday 31 July 2015

Luke Campbell to produce above levels against Tommy Coyle

British lightweight Luke Campbell says that he will produce the best performance of his career when he faces Hull rival Tommy Coyle.


Campbell has registered 11 successive victories since turning professional, and the London 2012 gold medallist and claims that he will show that he is 'levels above' Coyle in their WBC eliminator at Craven Park.

"I believe in facts. There are levels in boxing and I believe I'm a fair few above him. I've got speed, I've got power, I'm switched on and I'm smart.

"I think one of my attributes as a fighter is being consistent – that shows on my amateur record. I won a European gold, a world silver and an Olympic gold medal.

"That's because I'm consistent and that shows in the professional ranks too. You've seen every fight that I get better and better."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Luke Campbell to produce above levels against Tommy Coyle Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews