Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Wednesday 29 July 2015

Bianchi thoughts may have affected mind-set - Massa

Felipe Massa has admitted that his thoughts about the late Jules Bianchi may have affected his performance in the Hungarian Grand Prix.

The F1 community came together ahead of the race in Budapest to pay tribute to Bianchi, who died on July 17th.
 
Massa admits it was a difficult moment for himself and the other drivers to experience.

“It was not easy, it was difficult for everybody,” he said. 

“Especially by being there with his family, somebody I was very close to so it was very difficult. I was thinking about him and asking for him to look over all of us. I tried to do my best for him in the race but it was not good enough.

“I don't know [if it affected my mind-set]. Maybe, yes. It was not an easy moment.”

Massa finished outside of the top ten during the Hungarian Grand Prix
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Bianchi thoughts may have affected mind-set - Massa Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews