Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Wednesday 29 July 2015

Arturo Vidal completes Bayern Munich switch, thanks Juventus fans

Arturo Vidal thanks Juventus fans
After completing pre-transfer formalities and the obligatory medical, Arturo Vidal officially signed with Bayern Munich.

The Chilean inked the deal that would see him play with the Bavarian giants until 2019. Vidal's former team Juventus and the Germans have reportedly agreed on a sum of £26m plus add-ons.

Playing for the Bianconeri for four years, Vidal has won the Serie A championships on each year. He even had been a crucial piece in Juve's runners-up finish in the last Champions League.

"I want to keep developing as a player and win important trophies like the Champions League," Vidal is quoted by Bayern's website.

"I think the best opportunity to do so is with Bayern."

The 28-year-old midfielder also took time to give thanks to all Juventus fans who had been with him throughout his journey with the Italians.

"It's a very special day," Vidal said in a message on Twitter. "I want to send a greeting from my heart to all Juventus fans in the world. Thanks for these four wonderful years together.

"I want to wish you all the luck in the world and I promise you that you'll forever be in my heart. In my soul, I will forever be a Juventus player."

Vidal just helped Chile win their first ever Copa America title earlier this month.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Arturo Vidal completes Bayern Munich switch, thanks Juventus fans Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews