Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Tuesday 28 July 2015

Arturo Vidal: Bayern Move Is A Dream Come True



Former Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal claims that moving to German champions Bayern Munchen is a dream come true for him.

“It's a dream come true to be here. I want to win the Champions League,” said Vidal.

Rumours of his movement to Bavarians had been going around for a few months and it was only earlier today that these speculations have been confirmed.

Vidal also emphasizes that he is a more matured player now after gaining experiences from the Italian champions since he transferred in 2011.

“I chose Juve in 2011 for myself and for my family, now I'm ready,” he added.

With that, the midfielder also claims that he is now ready to play for Super Cup this weekend but still leaves to Pep Guardiola the decision if he will be allowed to play already.

“I want to give my all, that's the most important thing for me,” he concluded.

Bayern Munchen have reportedly agreed with Juventus to buy Vidal for £28m.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Arturo Vidal: Bayern Move Is A Dream Come True Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews