Bet365

Bet365
Bet365
Trending
Saturday 6 June 2015

Jorge Linares rematch could happen - Kevin Mitchell

British lightweight Kevin Mitchell claims that there is a "good chance" of a rematch taking place with Jorge Linares within the next 12 months.

Mitchell suffered a 10th-round stoppage defeat at the hands of the Venezuelan, but the Londoner has indicated that the pair could meet for a second time in the near future.

The 30-year-old told Sky Sports News: "I have heard the chances are pretty good. I've spoke to Eddie Hearn and my trainer Tony Sims, my manager, and he said there's a good chance that we'll get it back on.

"I haven't got a clue about the dates but all I know is that they're up for the rematch."

An eye injury suffered during the fight is expected to keep Mitchell sidelined until the end of the summer.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Jorge Linares rematch could happen - Kevin Mitchell Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sports Betting and Match Previews